In response to the rise of the Covid cases, the Institute will not offer In-Person exams for the April 2022 exam session (winter semester). Virtually Proctored (VP) exams will proceed as scheduled. Students who do not meet the technical requirements for the VP exams and/or require French proctoring service, may be eligible to write an online timed exam.
As for the July 2022 exam session (spring semester), students will have the option to write their exams either through Virtual Proctoring or In-Person at one of our test centres. Students writing exams in July 2022 can book Virtual Proctored exams immediately and booking for In-Person exams will be available in May 2022.
Final exams for CIP, GIE and RISK programs are held in April, July, and December each year.
Choose the exam delivery method that suits you
Virtually Proctored Exam
Learn more about Virtual Proctored exams
Choose to write a Virtually Proctored Exam if you:
• Do not wish to travel to a test centre
• Want to write your exam from a preferred location (including home)
• Have access to a computer and internet set-up that meets system requirements
• Show COVID-19 symptoms, have tested positive, or have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19
Learn more about In-Person exams
Choose to write an In-Person Exam at a test centre if you:
• Prefer a formal, quiet and secure exam environment
• Live close to a test centre in Canada or internationally
• Have a personal computer and internet that do not meet the system requirements for Virtually Proctored exams
• Require proctoring services in French
✧ Proof of vaccination will be required to attend institute premises and examination centres. Click here for more information.