Starting July 2022 exam session (spring semester), students will have the option to write their exams either through Virtual Proctoring or In-Person at one of the Institute’s examination centres. Students writing exams in July 2022 can book Virtual Proctored exams and In-Person exams now.
Final exams for CIP, GIE and RISK programs are held in April, July, and December each year.
Choose the exam delivery method that suits you
Virtually Proctored Exam
Learn more about Virtual Proctored exams
Choose to write a Virtually Proctored Exam if you:
• Do not wish to travel to a test centre
• Want to write your exam from a preferred location (including home)
• Have access to a computer and internet set-up that meets system requirements
• Show COVID-19 symptoms, have tested positive, or have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19
Learn more about In-Person exams
Choose to write an In-Person Exam at a test centre if you:
• Have a personal computer and internet that do not meet the system requirements for Virtually Proctored exams
• Require proctoring services in French
✧ Effective June 2022, proof of vaccination will no longer required to attend Institute premises and examination centres. Click here for more information.