Do you need to write the OTL Agent's Exam?

You may not need to write this exam if:

If you have a Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) designation (contact FSRA for more information)

Existing licence

If you hold a licence from another province or territory  (you may be eligible to write the Ontario Agent Auto Equivalency Examination)