Legal Series - Session Three - Webinar (EST)
Virtual - On your Computer
Date and Time: novembre 09, 2021 1:00pm(EST) - 2:15pm
| ENHANCING | MANAGEMENT
Join us to learn
more about the latest cases affecting the P&C
the series Daniel Strigberger and Julianne Brimfield
of Strigberger, Brown, Armstrong. LLP will update us on the hottest
legal cases affecting our industry. Cases to be discussed include:.
- Foster v. Aviva – the interplay between CERB and IRB
in accident benefits
- Fariad v. Intact Insurance Company, 2021 ONSC 6965 –
assault vs. "accident"
- Nelson (City) v. Marchi – are snow removal policies
"core policy decisions" immune from negligence?
- Estate of Kareem Watson et al v. RBC – material
- R. v. Ghadban – Are E-bikes vehicles?
- Solanki v. Reilly, 2021 ONSC 6694 (CanLII) – a recent
case addressing the threshold for general damages
- Scaffidi-Argentina v. Tega Homes Developments, 2021
ONCA 738 (CanLII) – waiver of subrogation
- Wakeling v. Desjardins General Insurance, 2021 ONCA
672 (CanLII) – an unusual privacy / intrusion upon seclusion claim
Future sessions taking
place January 11th, and March 8th. Stay tuned for more
Number of Credits: 1 Management
No refunds, credit notes issued only with 48 hour written notice.
If you have any
questions or for assistance with registration, please contact us: email@example.com
Le prix de ce séminaire varie en fonction de votre adhésion. Les prix n'incluent pas les taxes
Description des frais