CIP Policies and Important Information
Please familiarize yourself with the following information as it applies to you:
• Virtual Classes: Virtual classes are live, online classes that you can do from anywhere with an internet connection.
• Midterms: Timed (90-minutes) and un-proctored in the 7th week for evening classes, or after 3rd class for condensed courses, as scheduled by your instructor. You do not need to schedule this date, it is part of your virtual class.
• Virtual Class Course Confirmations: Contained on your course registration receipt. Please login to your membership account to print a copy of your course receipt for details.
• Don't require books?: Please email your registration request to IIBCmail@insuranceinstitute.ca, or phone 604-681-5491.
• Textbooks: Will be shipped to the address selected in your order.
Note: Online tutorials are only available with textbook purchases. The 2018 and newer edition textbooks have the student resource guide as part of the on-line tutorial.
• New textbooks: Fall 2020 - C12 | Winter 2021 - C20
• Withdrawals and Cancellations: Withdrawal requests must be made in writing prior to the deadline.
Deadline for evening courses is prior to the second class.
Deadline for spring condensed courses is May 25, 2021. C11 - May 5, 2020 and C131 is May 13, 2021.
Approved requests will be subject to a $57.75 (Inc. GST) fee and course text charge. Membership and shipping fees are non-refundable.
Transferring to Distance Learning, to another semester, or to another province's class is considered a cancellation.
Transferring to another BC In-class, Virtual, or Fast Track Course in the same semester can be arranged, and may be subject to a $26.25 administration fee.
For all withdrawal or cancellation requests, please email Sandra Enriquez.