CIP Policies and Important Information
Please familiarize yourself with the following information as it applies to you:
• Virtual Classes: Virtual classes are live, online classes that you can do from anywhere with an internet connection. Students must have their midterm exams supervised by their employer and must agree to the Rules & Regulations of the Midterm Supervision Agreement by submitting the form before their midterm. See more information on virtual learning
Virtual Class Course Confirmations are now contained on your course registration receipt. Please login to your membership account to print a copy of your course receipt for details.
• Midterm dates for winter virtual classes:
Mar 3 | C11, C14, C16, C39, C130 | 90 minutes between 8am-4pm PT
Mar 5 | C12, C13, C110, C120, C131 | 90 minutes 8am-4pm PT
• Paying by cheque? Don't require books?: Please complete our BC Manual CIP Registration form and ensure you fax or email your form as soon as possible to reserve your seat.
• Textbooks: Books for students enrolled in virtual and fast track classes will be shipped to the business address on file unless otherwise advised. Please ensure the contact information in your online account is accurate or additional shipping fees may be levied. Textbooks for evening classes are distributed during the first class. Note: Online tutorials are only available with textbook purchases. The 2018 and newer edition textbooks have the student resource guide as part of the on-line tutorial.
• Withdrawals and Cancellations: Withdrawal requests must be made in writing prior to the deadline.
Deadline for evening in-class/virtual courses is prior to the second class.
Deadline for Winter 2020 fast track courses is February 19, 2020.
Approved requests will be subject to a $57.75 fee and course text charge. Membership and shipping fees are non-refundable.
Transferring to Distance Learning, to another semester, or to another province's class is considered a cancellation.
Transferring to another BC In-class, Virtual, or Fast Track Course in the same semester can be arranged, and may be subject to a $26.25 administration fee.
For all withdrawal or cancellation requests, please email Sandra Enriquez.