CIP Policies and Important Information
Please familiarize yourself with the following information as it applies to you:
• Virtual Classes: Virtual classes are live, online classes that you can do from anywhere with an internet connection. Details for accessing your class are on your course receipt.
• Midterms: Timed (90-minutes) and un-proctored in the 6th week for evening classes, or after 3rd class for condensed courses, as scheduled by your instructor. You do not need to schedule this date, it is part of your virtual class.
• Virtual Class Course Confirmations: Contained on your course registration receipt. Please login to your membership account to print a copy of your course receipt for details.
• Don't require books?: Please email your registration request to IIBCmail@insuranceinstitute.ca, or phone 604-681-5491.
• Textbooks: Will be shipped to the address selected in your order once the minimum course registration requirement is met.
Note: Online tutorials are only available with textbook purchases.
• New textbooks: Winter 2022 - C110*, C120*, C130* | Fall 2022 - C39* | Winter 2023 - C32*, C70*
* In addition to the physical copy of the textbook, an eBook is available with your textbook purchase.
• Withdrawals and Cancellations: Withdrawal requests must be made in writing prior to the deadline.
Deadline for winter evening courses is February 3, 2023.
Deadline for winter condensed courses is February 20, 2023.
Approved requests will be subject to a $57.75 (Inc. GST) fee and course text charge if made by the deadline. Membership and shipping fees are non-refundable.
Transferring to Distance Learning, to another semester, or to another province's class is considered a cancellation.
Transferring to another BC In-class, Virtual, or Fast Track Course in the same semester can be arranged and may be subject to a $26.25 administration fee.
For all withdrawal or cancellation requests, please email Sandra Enriquez.