CIP Courses in British Columbia
CIP FALL SEMESTER – Registration Now Open!
Click on the options in the table below or take a look at our Fall 2020 CIP Schedule [pdf] .
All our fall classes are live-virtual classes, with a great mix of evening, as well as the popular fast track format over 5 Saturdays.
The August CIP exams will be virtually proctored. Click here for more information on virtually proctored exams.
Which learning format is best for you?
See our handy new table listing the features and benefits of classroom, virtual class and distance learning / independent study.
Your course receipt is also your course confirmation for all BC virtual courses. You can access your receipt online by login into your membership account.
Please ensure you're familiar with our class policies and important information.
• 2018 Edition Textbooks for - C11: Principles and Practice of Insurance, C110: Essentials of Loss Adjusting, C120: Underwriting Essentials
• 2019 Edition Textbooks for fall semester - C13: Insurance Against Liability, C14: Automobile Insurance - Part 1 (BC), and C130: Essential Skills for the Insurance Broker and Agent
• Spring 2020 semester, these textbooks will be new: C16: Business of Insurance, C111: Advanced Loss Adjusting, C121: Advanced Underwriting, and C131: Advanced Skills for the Insurance Broker and Agent
• Fall 2020 semester, C12: Insurance on Property
Important: textbooks will be shipped to the address selected in the order.
• CE Credits: 8 technical credits are available upon successful completion of a CIP course.
• C70: Gateway to Commercial Insurance
We are offering this course in BC for fall 2020 semester. In this class you'll identify, define and explain the essentials of commercial insurance. This course also qualifies as the first course in our new Commercial Insurance Certificate and MGA Designation Program.
5 cours requis
3 cours requis
Don't see what you're looking for listed here? Check out our distance learning, in-class and virtual offerings across the country.