CIP Policies and Important Information
• Virtual Classes: Virtual classes are live, online classes that you can do from anywhere with an internet connection. Students must have their midterm exams supervised by their employer and must agree to the Rules & Regulations of the Midterm Supervision Agreement by submitting the form before their midterm. See more information on virtual learning
• Midterm dates for Fall 2019 virtual classes:
C11, C12, C13, C14, C16 - Tuesday, October 29, 2019 from 12:30 - 2 p.m. (MST)
C39, C110, C111, C120, C121, C130 - Wednesday, October 30, 2019 from 12:30 - 2 p.m. (MST)
• Midterm dates for Winter 2020 virtual classes:
C130 - Tuesday, February 4, 2020 from 12:30 - 2 p.m. (MST)
C11, C12, C13, C14, C16 - Tuesday, March 3, 2020 from 12:30 - 2 p.m. (MST)
C39, C110, C111, C120, C121 - Thursday, March 5, 2020 from 12:30 - 2 p.m. (MST)
• Textbooks: Books for students enrolled in virtual and Fast Track classes will be shipped to the business address on file. Please ensure the contact information in your online account is accurate or additional shipping fees may be levied. Please note: Online tutorials are only available with textbook purchases.
• Withdrawals and Cancellations: Withdrawal requests must be made in writing prior to the deadline.
Deadline for evening In-Class/Virtual Winter 2019 courses is February 1, 2019. Deadline for Winter 2019 Weekend Warrior courses is February 15, 2019.
Deadline for evening In-Class/Virtual Spring 2019 courses is May 3, 2019. Deadline for Spring 2019 Weekend Warrior courses is May 15, 2019.
Approved requests will be subject to a $55.00 fee and course text charge. Membership and shipping fees are non-refundable.