Broker Licensing 3-Weekend Exam Prep Course (ET)
Virtual - On Your Computer
Date and Time: mai 06, 2023 - mai 28, 2023 Weekends 8:30 to 4
Margaret McNeil, Facilitator
CLASSROOM | FOUNDATION | TECHNICAL
Are you looking to start a new career
as an insurance broker?
the opportunity to prepare for your licensing exam in a virtual classroom
setting - Three Weekends.
Hamilton/Niagara Chapter - Insurance Institute of Ontario is pleased to offer students,
new to the Insurance Industry, a new virtual evening ( 3 weekends) Broker
(Entry Level 1- "Acting Under Supervision") program. The program is designed to prepare students for the
RIBO Broker exam.
Participants will benefit from the course
being instructed by the very
successful Margaret McNeil, FCIP.
RIBO licensing candidates should
familiarize themselves with the application process of their respective
RIBO Application Process
Participants will benefit from these
- Introduction to insurance business, the law and insurance, insurance
contracts, insurance intermediaries
- The insurance company (the insurer), Government control, insurance
organizations/associations, Insurance documents, common clauses and
- Fire insurance - The Homeowner’s Policy
- Other personal lines - Liability Insurance
- Automobile Insurance
- Commercial Insurance
- Travel Insurance for the Broker (RIBO)
- Claims and loss adjustments, re-insurance, risk management/loss
- Two practice exams (does not count towards final mark)
Small to medium
classes allow the instructors to provide our students with excellent
instruction and exam results!!
Students must attend all classes as well as
complete at-home assignments which will be reviewed in class, with the
On-Line Saturdays and Sundays, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (EST).
6th & 7th, May 13th & 14th, May 27th
& 28th, 2023
Broker (RIBO) exams are
Please have the following for the first day
- All the material in the text pack
- Extra paper and a 3" Binder
- Writing essentials such as pencils, pens, erasers,
- A calculator and anything else you feel is necessary
- Tuition $800.00 &Local Membership $103.54
Textbooks and Online
tutorial $351.00 (RIBO)
Exam fee $250 (RIBO)
REGISTER : please add this
tuition product to the cart & complete transaction and then contact the office
at 905-662-0197 or email@example.com
to purchase the textbook & exam
Policy : credit note will be issued with 24 hours advance notice of
cancellation. No refunds.
Should you require assistance
please contact Bonnie Atkinson at 905-662-0197.