Welcome to the Hamilton/Niagara Chapter.
How can we help you?
Ethics for the Modern Broker webinar
In our one-hour webinar, you'll learn how to identify and address ethical dilemmas, while earning your Ethics CE credit requirement.
Ethics for the Modern Broker | July 16 | 1 - 2 p.m. (EST) | Complimentary for members
New Commercial Insurance Certificate
Get the skills you need to craft commercial solutions with our three-course program. Learn more.
Trends Papers from the CIP Society - new papers added frequently
Read up on the latest industry trends with these free online resources offered by the CIP Society for all members.
Visit our Trends Paper page for the full library of papers and our Insights and Research page for the full listing of research reports.
Must-attend events and seminars
Effective Negotiation in Conflict Resolution - August 13
We are all constantly negotiating – in our professional and personal lives, even when we don’t realize it! Join us for this half-day session that can give you the framework to enhance your success in every negotiation! Register Now
Annual Beach Volleyball Tournament - August 28
Join the CIP Society at Baranga's on the Beach. A great team-building exercise, register your team now to join in on the fun! Register now
Interested in holding a seminar at the Hamilton/Niagara Chapter? Please contact Dawn Cant Elliott at email@example.com or at 905-574-1820.
Licensing: give yourself the best chance of success on your exam
Are you looking to begin a new career as an insurance Broker or Agent? The Insurance Institute wants to help you succeed.
We offer courses in several formats to suit your needs - including a new online class.
• Broker (RIBO) Level 1 Licensing
• Broker (RIBO) Level 3 Licensing - July 29 - August 2
• Agent (OTL) Licensing
It's time to renew your membership!
Are you taking advantage of your membership benefits?
We rely on the support of members like you to be able to achieve the goals that have been set for us by the industry. In return, we’re able to provide you with many benefits. Learn about the benefits and renew now
Follow us on Twitter!
The Insurance Institute of Ontario – Hamilton/Niagara is on Twitter. Join the conversation and follow us at @IIOHam_Nia.
Did you Know?
• We have our own Flickr Page, dedicated to sharing photos of special events and seminars held at the Hamilton/Niagara Chapter office! Check back frequently to see photos of recent events.
• Volunteer for your local Chapter - Have you often thought you would like to give back to your industry? The Hamilton /Niagara Chapter has various volunteer opportunities and we would like to discuss the options available with you. Contact the chapter for further details at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Training & Meeting Room Rentals - Are you looking for a professional meeting room and training space for your Hamilton and Niagara area business needs? The IIO - Hamilton/Niagara chapter offers affordable space solutions that will suit you. Located on East Mountain in Hamilton, we have several state-of-the-art rooms with modern conveniences. Download our flyer to learn more. [PDF]
If your goal is to set yourself up for an exciting insurance career, the Insurance Institute is where you belong. Take your education and career to a whole new level. Membership with the Insurance Institute will give you the edge you need to succeed.