Rhind Bursary Program
The Rhind Bursary program encourages members of the CIP Society to further their education – in the ACIP, FCIP or certificate programs – in situations where they are not financially supported by their employer.
To promote the next generation of insurance professionals, the Bursary program will consider applications from dependents of CIP Society members who are enrolled in the CIP, should there be scholarships remaining.
The Rhind Bursary program offers two (2) bursaries per year. Each of the two bursaries covers the full cost of tuition, textbooks and exams for one course in the intended designation or certificate program.
There are three cascading tiers:
1. CIP graduates pursuing their FCIP, ACIP or CMGA designations, who are not otherwise financially supported by their employer;
2. CIP graduates pursuing the Risk Management, Commercial Insurance or MGA certificates, who are not otherwise financially supported by their employer, and if scholarships still remain;
3. Dependents of CIP Society members who are pursuing the CIP designation, who are not otherwise financially supported by their employer.
For all tiers, applicants must:
• Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
• Submit a completed application form.
Deadline for applications is May 31.
Rhind Bursary Program Application (Application Portal)
Application details will be shared with a committee made of CIP Society Volunteers. If you have questions about this reach out to email@example.com