Brokers: how can we assist you to achieve your goals?
In today’s changing insurance world, high-level insurance education is key to expanding your book of business, landing the next big client or a new career opportunity.
Here's a list of many of the ways we can assist you reach your career goals:
• Get your CE hours with our seminars, CE OnDemand offerings, designations and certificate programs
• Networking opportunities - a must-have for brokers
• Risk Management Certificate - prepares you to sit the CRM designation exams
• Become a CIP - get credit for your CAIB or licensing education
• Licensing courses - get the best chance of success!
• Access our online library of monthly trends papers
And much more!
"The broker insurance landscape has changed. My clients need a highly-educated insurance professional."
CIP: the professional industry designation with a broker specialization.
A 10-course designation program, recognized by the industry.
The CIP is the benchmark of insurance professionalism.
"CIP isn't just three letters behind your name - it represents respect amongst your colleagues, the industry and beyond."
Linda Guma (not in picture) – Licensed Commercial Lines Broker and current CIP Student