Wild about Watercraft Insurance - Webinar (EST)
| BUILDING | TECHNICAL
Date and Time: August 16, 2022 9:30 AM EST - 11:30 AM EST
Do you have clients and/or prospects who love the water
and watersports like boating, sailing or cruising? Then you don’t want to miss
this highly informative session on Watercraft Insurance.
This interactive session touches on almost everything you
need to know about Watercraft Insurance from a selling, underwriting and claims
perspective! We will learn basic marine terminology, explore different types of
watercraft and examine their uses. Once we know the basics we will delve into
the policy wording of a Yacht policy and review a marine survey and some
Participants will walk away being able to:
- Identify and understand the different types of
- Outline and understand the difference between
- Identify different exclusions and limitations in all
- Discuss various endorsements to extend coverage or
Seminar Leader: Melanie Needham, FCIP,
- Brokers: Deepen your relationships and enhance your
sales by helping customers eliminate coverage gaps
- Underwriters: Learn about the coverage so you can ask
the right questions and manage your risk
- Claims Adjusters: Expand your repertoire by learning
about this unique coverage so that you can process the claim in good faith
within the limits of the policy
President, MRD Consulting
RIBO CE Hours: 2 Technical
Institute of Ontario membership must be up-to-date.
-Fees noted below do not include
- You must be logged in for the entire duration of the
webinar in order to be eligible for Continuing Education Hours.
- It is your
responsibility that your computer meets our system requirements.
webinar will be 100% streamed online
- The link to the webinar will be
emailed 24 hrs in advance
- If for any reason, you're not able to attend,
please email us to give your space to someone else.
Seminar Cancellation Policy
No refunds. Credit notes only
issued with 48 hour advanced written