Broker/Agent Licensing 10-Day Exam Prep Course (ET)
Virtual - On Your Computer
Date and Time: August 14, 2023 - August 25, 2023 9:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Linda Edisbury, Facilitator
Owner - Linbury HR Services, Linbury HR Services
CLASSROOM | FOUNDATION | TECHNICAL
Are you looking to start a new career as an insurance broker or agent?
Don't miss the opportunity to prepare for your licensing
exam in a virtual classroom setting.
Conestoga Chapter - Insurance
Institute of Ontario is pleased to offer students, new to the Insurance
Industry, an intense two week (10 days) Agent (Other than Life) and Broker
(Entry Level 1- "Acting Under Supervision") program. The program is designed to prepare
students for the Agent and Broker exam.
Participants will benefit from these
- Introduction to insurance business, the law and
insurance, insurance contracts, insurance intermediaries
- The insurance company (the insurer), Government
control, insurance organizations/associations, Insurance documents, common
clauses and insurance practices
- Fire insurance - The Homeowner’s Policy
- Other personal lines - Liability Insurance
- Automobile Insurance
- Commercial Insurance
- for the Broker (RIBO) and Travel Insurance
- Claims and loss adjustments, re-insurance, risk
- Two practice exams (does not count towards final
Small to medium classes allow the instructors to provide our students
with excellent instruction and exam results!!
Students must attend all classes as well
as complete at-home assignments which will be reviewed in class, with the
On-Line Monday to Friday,
9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., beginning August 14, 2023.
(OTL) and Broker (RIBO) exams are TBD
Please have the following for the first day of
- All the material in the text pack
- Extra paper and a 3" Binder
- Writing essentials such as pencils,
pens, erasers, highlighters
- A calculator and anything else you
feel is necessary
Cancellation Policy : credit note will be issued with 24 hours
advance notice of cancellation. No refunds.
- Tuition $780.00
& Local Membership $103.54 (ON)
- Textbooks $366.50 (RIBO) $311.50 (OTL)
- Exam fee $250 (RIBO)
- TO REGISTER: please
add this tuition product to the cart & complete transaction and
then contact the office at 519-579-0184 or email@example.com to
purchase the textbook & exam
Should you require
assistance please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call at
Pricing for this seminar varies based on your membership. Prices exclude tax