Host Liquor Liabiliy - Webinar (EST)
Date and Time: December 10, 2020 1pm - 3:15 pm EST
WEBINAR | ENHANCING
Liquor is typically available to most of us on a regular basis – and
those serving alcohol have an additional duty of care to serve it responsibly.
Commercial, employer and social hosts have been held liable for their actions
around serving alcohol, so it’s critical that these liability issues are
understood insurance professionals.
This two-hour webinar provides you
with clarification and a refresher of the key concepts related to this
At the end of this webinar, you
will be able to:
- Differentiate between a commercial host, an
employer host and a social host as it relates to host liquor liability.
- Identify the statutes and case law that defines
the responsibilities of these roles.
- Explain the responsibilities of each category of
host to their patrons, employees, guests, and third parties.
- Identify ways hosts can protect themselves from
this type of liability exposure.
- Demonstrate coverage issues that can arise
- Identify risks and responsibilities from non-auto
- Explain the impact of Cannabis on this area of
Melanie Needham, FCIP, CRM, MRD Consulting
Daniel Striberger, LLB, Strigberger, Brown, Armstrong,
Number of Credits: 2 CE Hours ON
Cancellation Policy: No refunds, credit
notes issued only with 48 hour written notice.
If you have any questions or for
assistance with registration, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing for this seminar varies based on your membership. Prices exclude tax
CIP Graduates Early Bird (until Nov 25)
IIO Members Early Bird (Until Nov 25 )