Independent Adjuster Level 3 Licensing in BC

There is one option for you to achieve the education required by the Insurance Council of BC to obtain a Level 3 Adjuster Licence.

Option 1: CIP or FCIP designation

This route requires you to have earned your CIP designation or FCIP designation:
• CIP designation 
• FCIP designation 

To become a level 3 adjuster, applicants must have been licensed as an adjuster for 5 of the last 7 years, with a minimum of 3 years as a level 2 insurance adjuster.

Students will need to sit for and pass a national exam for each course. Exams operate on a set schedule with exam sessions in December, April and July each year.

See CIP pages for current fee schedule and the various learning options available to you.