C82 General Insurance Essentials—Part 2
This course is not available for registration at this time. Please see the Key Dates on the Program Courses page for further information.
Please note that the final examination for this
course is a computer-based exam.
General Insurance Essentials has been designed as a two-part
course: C81 General Insurance Essentials—Part 1 and C82 General Insurance
Essentials—Part 2. Part 2 builds on the concepts and fundamentals from Part
1 and introduces specific types of insurance, policy forms, and coverages.
- Introducing Automobile Insurance
- The Automobile Insurance Policy—Part 1
- The Automobile Insurance Policy—Part 2
- Property Insurance—The Homeowners
- Property Insurance for Apartments, Condominiums,
Cottages, and Mobile Homes
- Business Property Exposures and
- Liability Exposures and Insurance
Who Should Register
course is recommended to newcomers to the insurance industry who are either
recently hired by an insurance organization or who are looking to get their
first job within the industry. The course is also ideal for anyone who has been
away from formal education programs for a while and would like to enrol in an
entry level course as part of their professional development. The course and
program are used in a number of provinces as study material for broker and agent