CIP Equivalency | General Level 1 Licensing
NEW CIP LICENSING EQUIVALENCIES
It is now even easier for Brokers/Agents to maintain their licensing qualifications. The IIC has worked with the General Insurance Council (GIC) to make available CIP equivalency exams that can be taken in an online, virtually-proctored format.
The CIP course equivalencies have the following advantages:
• Higher pass rates
• A range of learning opportunities
• You will have completed 2 of the 10 CIP courses to further your educational journey
• Only one more CIP course (C131) to qualify for your Level 2 license
• The ability to take advantage of our virtual proctoring solution which offers flexible scheduling and online exams at your computer
• Accelerated final exams – see class schedule for upcoming exams
CIP courses: C11 (or credit granted) and C130. Must provide proof that the last exam was passed within 12 months of the submission of an application for licensing to the Alberta Insurance Council (AIC).
Full CIP designation with proof that the last exam was passed within 12 months of the submission of an application for licensing to the AIC,
Click here for details of the CIP Equivalency Course Schedule.