General Level 1 (Broker/Agent) Licensing Preparation in Southern Alberta
Give yourself the best chance of success!
You may obtain your Alberta General Level 1 License in two ways through the Insurance Institute:
1. Passing the Alberta Insurance Council Exam
• Utilize the online tutorial that comes with the kit — this popular digital study aid includes hundreds of practice exam questions in a variety of formats, as well as additional reference links.
• Make use of our 2022 study materials. Our streamlined General Level 1 self-study kit aligns with the Alberta Insurance Council's exam, and covers the essential skills required by insurance brokers/agents as well as other relevant concepts you’ll need to know along the way.
• Learn when and where it suits you, with 90-day access to our pre-recorded lessons.
• Access to seasoned instructors and live study group sessions.
2. Complete 2 of the 10 CIP courses to receive your General Level 1 License
• Take advantage of higher pass rates with CIP courses
• Live and accelerated learning options
Next step: choose a flexible learning mode to suit your needs
Call us at 403-266-3427 or email at email@example.com