General Level 1 (Broker/Agent) Licensing Preparation in Southern Alberta
Give yourself the best chance of success!
We provide study resources to prepare you to pass your General Level 1 (Broker/Agent) Licensing exam.
• Utilize our updated study materials. Our streamlined General Level 1 self-study kit aligns with the Alberta Insurance Council's exam, and covers the essential skills required by insurance brokers/agents as well as other relevant concepts you’ll need to know along the way.
• Utilize the online tutorial that comes with the kit — this popular digital study aid includes hundreds of practice exam questions in a variety of formats, as well as additional reference links.
• Enhance your learning by taking an in-person or virtual class - see below.
• CIP credit: Once you’ve received your license, you will be eligible to apply for credit for C11: Principles and Practice of Insurance, the first course in the Chartered Insurance Professional program.
• When you’re ready to sit your exam, register with the Alberta Insurance Council to schedule an appointment.
Next step: choose a flexible learning mode to suit your needs
You can choose to study from the kit at your leisure, or you can take one of our virtual classes to enhance your exam preparation (they include the kit).
1. Self-study kit
2. Virtual class (live and recorded)
Call us at 403-266-3427 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alberta General Level 1 Licensing Review Session - Webinar (MDT)
This webinar is available to those who have purchased our Licensing Material or participated in a class. You can purchase them prior to this webinar and be eligible to register for this session. Membership is not required. We recommend to study the material before participating in the session. Review of key areas, common trouble zones and Q & A on: Auto Property General Industry Knowledge Commercial Facilitator : Stacey Dubois, CIP Format: Registration: 5:45 p.m. Presentation: 6:00 - 9:15 p. ...