Spring CIP Courses in Southern Alberta
Register now for the chance to win a $100 gift card.
Register for a Spring CIP course by April 9, 2018 and remain enrolled after the second week of your class, and you could win one of six $100 gift cards to Chapters or Best Buy.
Choose your class format to suit your schedule!
1. In-class learning: if you prefer a classroom environment, check out our in-class options by clicking your course link below.
2. Virtual classes: if you prefer to learn from the comfort of your own environment but still be connected to an instructor, we offer a number of live and self-paced virtual classes.
3. Distance learning/independent study: if you can't find an in-class or virtual offering for the course you want to take, all our courses are available via distance learning.
• Virtual Classes: Virtual classes are live, online classes that you can do from anywhere with an internet connection. Students must have their midterm exams supervised by their employer and must agree to the Rules & Regulations of the Midterm Supervision Agreement by submitting the form before their midterm. See more information on virtual learning
• Midterm dates for Winter 2018 virtual classes:
C11, C12, C13, C14, C16 - Tuesday, March 6 from 12:30pm - 2:00pm (MST)
C39, C110, C111, C120, C121, C130 - Thursday, March 8 from 12:30pm - 2:00pm (MST)
• Textbooks: Books for students enrolled in virtual and Fast Track classes will be shipped to the business address on file. Please ensure the contact information in your online account is accurate or additional shipping fees may be levied. Please note: Online tutorials are only available with textbook purchases.
• Withdrawals and Cancellations: Withdrawal requests must be made in writing prior to the deadline. Deadline for evening In-Class/Virtual courses is prior to the second class. Deadline for Winter 2018 Fast Track courses is February 15, 2018. Approved requests will be subject to a $50.00 fee and course text charge. Membership and shipping fees are non-refundable.
There's still time to sit for an April exam. Check out these condensed-format courses:
C11: Principles and Practice of Insurance. Starts March 10-11.
C12: Insurance on Property. Starts March 3-4.
C14: Automobile Insurance - Part 1. Starts March 3-4.
C16: The Business of Insurance. Starts March 3-4.
C110: Essentials of Loss Adjusting. Starts March 10-11.
Spring 2018 Classes
Additional virtual class:
Please note, we are offering one live virtual class in addition to the full list below:
C32: Bodily Injury Claims
Five (5) courses required.
Credit transfers may be available for C11 if you have prior insurance education. Learn more.
Three (3) courses required.
Credit transfers may be available if you have prior insurance education. Learn more.
Two (2) courses required.
Credit transfers may be available for electives if you have prior insurance education. Learn more.
Don't see what you're looking for listed here? Check out our distance learning, in-class and virtual offerings across the country.