Insurance Licensing in Saskatchewan
Give yourself the best chance of success in your licensing exam.
The Insurance Institute is a trusted source of education for the p&c industry in Canada, and we want to ensure that new entrants to our industry are well-prepared.
New and relevant study resources to help you pass your licensing exams.
We provide everything you need to get your Restricted Auto Agent and Saskatchewan General Insurance Level One Licences - including the study materials, course and the exam.
Top reasons to choose our licensing preparation products:
• Tailored content. The content for our courses meets the direct knowledge requirements for restricted auto and general insurance level one agents and brokers in Saskatchewan.
• Practical knowledge. You will be able to use the knowledge from our courses to be highly successful in a brokerage/agency setting, which will enable you to build a solid foundation for a great career.
• Flexible formats. We know you’re busy, so we are pleased to offer our courses in flexible learning formats to suit your needs (self-study and virtual class).
• We provide the exams. The study materials you receive are closely aligned to our accompanying exams, which you'll also take through the Insurance Institute of Saskatchewan as part of this course.
• Membership is included. The cost of our courses include membership with the Insurance Institute of Saskatchewan, your trusted local resource for insurance education and professional development.
• Credit towards the CIP Program (General Level One). Once you've passed the General Level One licensing exam and received the provincial license, you will be eligible for credit towards the highly-recognized CIP designation program.