CIP Society Symposium West
Thursday, August 22
"Challenge Everything: Transform the Norm"
*** Registration coming soon! ***
What is Symposium?
Designed by insurance professionals for insurance professionals, CIP Society Symposium West is a full day of progressive learning aimed at increasing your skills and knowledge level.
Now in its fourth year, the event provides a full day of professional and leadership development alongside multiple networking opportunities with insurance and business leaders.
Symposium West is held for insurance professionals in the Southwestern Ontario, Hamilton/Niagara and Conestoga chapter areas. It brings together bright minds to give talks that a idea-focused and on a wide range of subjects, to foster learning, inspiration and wonder – and provoke conversations that matter.
The event features:
• Inspiring keynote speakers
• Insightful seminar sessions
• Senior leadership panel: Up Close & Personal
• Unparalleled networking opportunities
Previous year attendees said:
• “Quality sessions—all topics were relevant and informative.”
• “The sessions were very well planned and orchestrated.”
• “One of the best industry events I’ve attended—very well done!”
RIBO Credits are available.
Follow your local chapter on Twitter: @IIOConestoga | @IIOHam_Nia | @IIOSouthWest