Construction Insurance - Projects and Operations - Webinar (EST)
Date and Time: October 27, 2021 9:00 am - 4:00 pm EST
We all have an understanding of the negative impact of an
improperly covered loss. Whether contractors are involved in building small
or multi-million dollar projects the impact of an improperly covered loss
can be truly devastating. During the session attendees will review appropriate
coverages for construction risks and understand the importance of
developing the proper insurance program for their construction clients.
- Property Coverages - including Builders’ Risk and
Contractors’ Equipment and Business Interruption
- Liability Coverages – including CGL, Wrap-up and
- Automobile Coverages
- Other Coverages – including Aviation, Marine,
Environmental, Terrorism, U.S. Workers’ Compensation and Foreign Workers’
By the end of the seminar you will be able to:
- Explain the types of insurance needed for construction
- Describe the basics about various coverages including,
project, liability, delay-of-start-up and operational insurance as well as
other many coverages and products.
- Outline underwriting considerations and exposures
Needham, FCIP, CRM
CE hours: 5.5
- Prices below are for IIO Members
- Non-members and renewing members
please note that if applicable, the IIO membership
fee will be automatically added to your cart.
-No refunds, credit notes issued only with 48 hour
-Fees noted below do not include hst.
If you have any questions or for assistance with
registration, please contact us:firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing for this seminar varies based on your membership. Prices exclude tax
IIO Member Standard fee