Executive Liability - Webinar (EST)
Virtual - At your Computer
Date and Time: January 26, 2021 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.(EST)
Melanie Needham, Seminar Facilitator
MRD Training & Consulting Inc.
| ENHANCING | TECHNICAL
Corporate misfeasance both in the United States and
Canada has resulted in significant legislative and judicial responses aimed
squarely at the conduct of corporate directors, officers and executives. This
has highlighted the importance and need for executive liability insurance and
for understanding this seemingly complex area of regulation and liability.
This course will provide an overview of the duties of Directors, Officers
& Executives, the exposures facing them, the nature and scope of the
coverage afforded by executive liability insurance and the related insurance
- Standard of care
- Indemnification and insurance issues
- Key terms and concepts in the directors’ and
officers’ insurance policy
- Significant exclusions in the directors’ and officers’ insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Exposures
- Standard Coverages in an EPL Policy
- Fiduciary Liability Exposures
- Standard Coverages in a Fiduciary Liability
Seminar Leader: Melanie Needham, FCIP,
President, MRD Consulting
CE hours: 5.5
- Prices below are for IIO Members
- Non-members and
renewing members please note that if applicable, the IIO membership
fee will be automatically added to your cart.
-No refunds, credit notes issued only
with 48 hour written notice.
noted below do not include hst.
If you have any questions or for assistance with
registration, please contact us:email@example.com
Pricing for this seminar varies based on your membership. Prices exclude tax