Construction Surety Bonds - Webinar (EST)
Virtual - On Your Computer
Date and Time: April 20, 2021 1:00 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.(EST)
Melanie Needham, President of MRD Consulting
MRD Training & Consulting Inc.
WEBINAR | BUILDING
This seminar is intended for underwriters, agents, brokers and
adjusters who are not yet familiar with Surety Bonding.
Objective This seminar purpose is to provide an
overview of how surety and insurance differ, summarize the development and
functions of surety, illustrate the importance of surety to the construction
industry, and introduce the surety underwriting processBy the end
of this seminar attendees will:
- Define and explain "surety"
- Recognize the differences between surety and
- Identify the parties to a surety bond and their
- Name and describe three different categories of
- Explain the importance of surety to the
- Identify examples of four bond agreements used in
the construction industry
- Outline the information required to underwrite
Leader: Melanie Needham, FCIP,
President, MRD Consulting
CE Hours: 3 hours ON/AB/MB
- IIO Members who need to renew their membership,
please add the membership fee.
- No refunds, credit notes issued only with 48 hour written
If you have any questions or for
assistance with registration, please contact us:email@example.com
Pricing for this seminar varies based on your membership. Prices exclude tax
IIO Member Standard fee