Leading Remote Teams - Webinar (ET)
Date and Time: December 20, 2022 9:30 - 11:30 am (EST)
Are you considering a role that
involves management of staff that work remotely? Curious about the challenges
and opportunities faced in remote teams? Reflecting on how leaders like yourself
have been impacted by the widespread move to remote work?
If so, don’t miss this course on
leading remote teams. Led by Melanie Needham, FCIP, CRM, you’ll learn strategies
for building a high-performance virtual team, best practices for launching a
virtual team project, strategies for virtual communication and much more!
You’ll walk away with an
- Opportunities and challenges facing your virtual team
and their impact on performance
- How to perform diagnostics so you can identify the
area most challenging for your team
- Interventions to address structural or coaching
- How to develop and assess rituals to build and
- Assessing biases on your team and developing an
action plan to address those that are negatively impacting your team
- Strategies for decision making
- Cultural dimensions that could be affecting your team
and how to address issues that can arise
- Cultural intelligence and how you can assess and
- & much more!
Melanie Needham, FCIP, CRM
CE Hours - 2 Management
Prices above are
for IIO Members.
- Non-members & renewing members please add
the IIO membership fee.
refunds, credit notes issued only with 48 hour written notice.
platform used for this willll be Zoom. (audio required)
please test your system in advance and ensure it meets the
requirements by testing your system using this link:
LINK TO WEBINAR
24 hours prior to the
webinar, all registrants will receive an e-mail providing the direct link to the
Group rates are available for 3 or more members
attending the same session, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org