Welcome to the Hamilton/Niagara Chapter.
How can we help you?
CIP Winter 2020: Registration is now open
Do more with a CIP designation! See our list of winter courses.
New research report: Cyber Risks 2019
Our cyber risks report was first released in 2015, and this research update provides a current perspective on our earlier analysis and offers three findings. Read the report now.
InsurTech Forum: Thriving Through Technology
An Insurance of Ontario Roadshow
Hamilton/Niagara: November 26
Are you up-to-date on the latest in insurance technologies? Join us to get unrestricted access to seasoned leaders and subject matter experts. Learn more
New Commercial Insurance Certificate
Get the skills you need to craft commercial solutions with our three-course program. Learn more.
Trends Papers from the CIP Society - new papers added frequently
Read up on the latest industry trends with these free online resources offered by the CIP Society for all members.
Visit our Trends Paper page for the full library of papers and our Insights and Research page for the full listing of research reports.
Must-attend events and seminars
Interested in holding a seminar at the Hamilton/Niagara Chapter? Please contact Dawn Cant Elliott at email@example.com or at 905-574-1820.
Thanks for joining us at this year's Volleyball Tournament!
Click here to view photos from the event!
Licensing: give yourself the best chance of success on your exam
Are you looking to begin a new career as an insurance Broker or Agent? The Insurance Institute wants to help you succeed.
We offer courses in several formats to suit your needs - including a new online class.
• Broker (RIBO) Level 1 Licensing
• Broker (RIBO) Level 3 Licensing - December 16 - 20
• Agent (OTL) Licensing
It's time to renew your membership!
Are you taking advantage of your membership benefits?
We rely on the support of members like you to be able to achieve the goals that have been set for us by the industry. In return, we’re able to provide you with many benefits. Learn about the benefits and renew now
Follow us on Twitter!
The Insurance Institute of Ontario – Hamilton/Niagara is on Twitter. Join the conversation and follow us at @IIOHam_Nia.
Did you Know?
• We have our own Flickr Page, dedicated to sharing photos of special events and seminars held at the Hamilton/Niagara Chapter office! Check back frequently to see photos of recent events.
• Volunteer for your local Chapter - Have you often thought you would like to give back to your industry? The Hamilton /Niagara Chapter has various volunteer opportunities and we would like to discuss the options available with you. Contact the chapter for further details at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Training & Meeting Room Rentals - Are you looking for a professional meeting room and training space for your Hamilton and Niagara area business needs? The IIO - Hamilton/Niagara chapter offers affordable space solutions that will suit you. Located on East Mountain in Hamilton, we have several state-of-the-art rooms with modern conveniences. Download our flyer to learn more. [PDF]
If your goal is to set yourself up for an exciting insurance career, the Insurance Institute is where you belong. Take your education and career to a whole new level. Membership with the Insurance Institute will give you the edge you need to succeed.