Virtual Teaching & Presentation Techniques (4-day program) - Webinar (EST)
Date and Time: October 09, 2020 9:00 am - October 30, 2020 4:30 pm
Do you need to enhance your teaching and facilitation skills for
virtual presentations? If so, this four-day certificate program is for you.
(October 9, 16, 23,
instructional course will give you the resources needed to understand
your audience, prepare your lessons and outcomes and be an overall better virtual trainer
or instructor. This program is also used to develop instructors for the Insurance
Institute CIP virtual class programs.
Section 1: Introduction to Adult Learners and
Training / Planning
how adults learn
- Understanding different learning styles
virtual learning environment
Developing lesson plans /
learning outcomes using AMORE
- Introduction to
- Effective Openings
- Icebreakers and Energizers ideas in a virtual format
Section 2: Advanced
- Accelerated learning techniques
- Group involvement guidelines for the
- Handling challenging situations
- Facilitating virtual
- Creative review techniques
- Creative review
transfer of information to the job
- Job Aids
- Case Study
- Visual Aids and Handouts
- Hands on: Practice Virtual Teaching With Feedback
Section 4: Evaluation and
4 Levels of Evaluation
- Developing an Instructional Feedback
- Hands on: Virtual G roup presentation with feedback
Laurie Flasko, CEC, CSP
October 9, 16, 23, 30 2020
20 Management RIBO
- Prices above are for IIO Members.
- Non-members & renewing members please add
the IIO membership fee.
- No refunds,
credit notes issued only with 48 hour written notice.
the platform used for this willll be Zoom.
(camera and audio required)
- please test your
system in advance and ensure it meets the requirements: https://zoom.us/test
Group rates are available for 3 or
more members attending the same session, please contact us: GTAseminars@insuranceinstitute.ca