Navigating the CVOR - (ET)
Webinar - On Your Computer
Date and Time: October 10, 2023 9:00 am - 12:15 pm
Melanie Needham, President of MRD Consulting
MRD Training & Consulting Inc.
Do you ask yourself what
makes up the CVOR? What is the 'Overall Violation Rate' and how do
collisions affect it? If you answered yes to any of these questions, this
seminar is for you.
The CVOR is one of the most important documents in underwriting a
commercial auto risk and can be a bit overwhelming to understand. Join
us at this half day session as we navigate our way through reading and
understanding the CVOR, using it as an underwriting tool as well as a sales
You will have a better understanding
- The background and purpose of the CVOR
- How CVOR is applied to underwriting
- How to read all sections of the CVOR
- Understand the relationship between Collisions, Convictions and
Inspections with the "Overall Violation Threshold" percentage
- Understand inspections and interventions
- How to use the CVOR as a sales tool
Needham, FCIP, CRM President, MRD Consulting
For group rates of 3 or more, or if you need assistance with
- Prices below are for IIO Members. Fees noted
below do not include HST.
- For Non-members and renewing members, the IIO
Membership fee will be added to your cart.
- Sorry, no refunds. Credit notes issued only with
48 hour written notice
- In accordance with Provincial regulator's
guidelines, in order to be eligible for CE hours, you must be logged in with
for the entire duration of the session. Partial hours cannot be issued.
- Connection details will be sent by email 24 hours
in advance of the session. Please ensure that your contact information is
updated in your member profile.