Diversity & Culture in the Workplace - Webinar (ET)
| BUILDING | PERSONAL
Date and Time: March 09, 2023 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET
Diversity in the workplace leads to a plethora of benefits
– both from an internal and external perspective. However, that doesn’t mean
implementing diversity initiatives at work isn’t without its unique set of
challenges. Join us as we talk about understanding the importance of diversity
and culture, learning to communicate with different cultures and how to diffuse
cultural differences. All this skills can be used on your team and with
Melanie Needham, FCIP, CRM
President, MRD Consulting
- Prices below are for IIO Members. Fees noted
below do not include HST.
- For Non-members and renewing members, the IIO
Membership fee will be added to your cart.
- Sorry, no refunds. Credit notes issued only with
48 hour written notice
- In accordance with Provincial regulator's
guidelines, in order to be eligible for CE hours, you must be logged in with
for the entire duration of the session. Partial hours cannot be issued.
- Connection details will be sent by email 24 hours
in advance of the session. Please ensure that your contact information is
updated in your member profile.
For group rates of 3 or
more, or if you need assistance with registration, email
SPECIAL DISCOUNT -
Register for this session and our Tapping Into Your Unconcious
session and receive 15% off both
sessions - contact our office to register for both and receive your