CIP Society Symposium Atlantic
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, we will be hosting the 2021 Symposium Atlantic in a virtual format!.
January 27 & 28th, 2021: 12:00pm until 4:pm
Join us for two half-day sessions of thought-provoking and engaging seminar sessions to energize you and your team. Featuring inspiring keynote speakers, insightful seminars and great networking, Symposium brings together bright minds who provoke discerning discussion about the future of our industry.
Atlantic Canada Insurer Panel Discussion - Join senior representatives from Atlantic Canada’s insurers on the current state of the market and impacts from a local perspective.
- Peter Craswell, Regional Dir. of Global Specialty Lines, RSA Canada
- Gordon Murray, VP Bus Dev., Atlantic Canada, Aviva Canada
- Karen Kaminska, VP Atlantic, Sales & Dist, Economical Insurance
Hurricane Dorian: Impact of Losses in Atlantic Canada.
- Andy Williams, BComm, FCIP, Director, Executive General Adjuster, AMG Claims
Increased Risk from Extreme Weather - Join Paul Kovacs for a presentation of the findings of Climate Risks: Implications for the Insurance Industry in Canada, followed by a panel discussion with experts in extreme weather and emergency management and preparedness.
Presenter/Moderator: Paul Kovacs, Senior Researcher, Insurance Institute of Canada; Executive Director, ICLR
- Jim Abraham, Meteorologist, ClimAction Services
- Dr. Kevin Quigley, Director, MacEachen Inst. for Public Policy & Governance, Dalhousie University
- Erica Fleck, Division Chief Emergency Management, Halifax Regional Fire & Emergency
COVID-19 – Impacts on the Insurance Industry
- Don Forgeron, President, IBC
|$99 for members
||Groups of 5 or more qualify for a 10% discount.
Groups must be booked & invoiced/paid together to qualify for discount.
|$129 for non-members
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR 2021 SPONSORS
Special Thanks to our Current Sponsors for making this event possible during these unprecedented times! If you are interested in sponsorship, please contact Kent Hudson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Featuring inspiring keynote speakers, insightful seminars and great networking, Symposium brings together bright minds who provoke engaging discussion about the future of our industry.
Join us for a robust day of thought-provoking and engaging seminar sessions to energize you and your team.
Feedback from the 2019 Symposium Atlantic:
• I think you all did a great job to promote the event and there was great attendance and networking opportunities. You are creating something really solid for the industry.
• I loved the diversity of different topics, but they all remained very relevant to all attendee's no matter what part of the industry you work in.
• I would definitely attend another one. I felt energized and it reminded me of the excellent talent we have in the industry.
• Every talk I went to was interesting! They were all very engaging!
Symposium Atlantic is brought to you in partnership with the Insurance Institutes of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.