Licensing in Manitoba

Need broker/agent or adjuster licensing?

Give yourself the best chance of success!

The Insurance Institute of Manitoba offers the education required by the Insurance Council of Manitoba to obtain various levels of licensing. Our educational options use content from either the Insurance Institute’s General Insurance Essentials (GIE) program or CIP courses.

More details on the different levels are located on the pages below:

Broker/Agent Licensing
Independent Adjuster Licensing