Helping Insurance Professionals Grow
The Insurance Institute is celebrating a record number of graduates in the CIP Class of 2021 as well as record numbers of students who enrolled in Institute programs, licensing courses and webinars over the past year.
This National Education Month, February 1-28, we’re taking time to honour the achievements of 1,200 CIP graduates, the highest number of grads in one year in Institute history. Our Student Strong campaign delves into some of their stories uncovering the motivations and real-life coping strategies that helped them succeed despite the challenges caused by the pandemic. You can read their inspirational stories here.
Local institutes and chapters across Canada will be hosting virtual seminars, webinar events and competitions that highlight insurance education and the career development opportunities available.
At our events, you’ll be able to find out more about the Insurance Institute’s education programs that promote continuous learning, career growth and success, including:
• Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP)
• Advanced CIP (ACIP)
• Fellow Chartered Insurance Professional (FCIP)
• General Insurance Essentials (GIE)
• Certificate programs in Risk Management, Commercial Insurance and Managing General Agents (MGA)
• Licensing Education in every province
• Continuing education seminars and webinars
Find out what's happening in your local area:
Check with your local Institute or Chapter to find out about their National Education Month events.