Get on Board with National Education Month
February 1 - 28, 2018
This February, the entire month is dedicated to special events and seminars across the country that highlight how the Insurance Institute's programs can help create a successful onboarding experience for new employees.
The institute's insurance industry onboarding program includes:
• Insurance Fundamentals Seminars
• General Insurance Essentials (GIE)
• C11, the first course in our Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) designation program
• Licencing courses and training
• CE OnDemand
Also, check out “mycareer” -our online career management resource where you’ll find tools to support your employees in their insurance career and on-going professional development.
Find out what's happening in your local area:
Check with your local Institute or Chapter to find out about their National Education Month events.
4 x $100 Gift cards to be won!
Like memes? Now’s your chance to make one! Create and submit a meme that describes the insurance industry, education or professionalism in our industry.
Prizes will be awarded to the top four meme submissions. See contest rules and regulations below for more details or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
How to meme
1. Click: [ meme generator ]. You don’t need to sign up for anything!
2. Create your meme:
• Consider a theme: insurance industry, education, professionalism
• Keep it positive, light and tasteful! See contest rules and regulations for details
• Choose an image/s by searching the common ones available or even upload your own
• Add your text. If you’d like to, you can change the colour and size of the font, etc.
3. Check the box beside “Private” so you don’t have to register for an account
4. Click “Generate Meme”, and a window will pop up
5. Click “Download image” to save your meme to your computer
6. Email your meme to email@example.com
For contest info, download the Rules and Regulations [PDF].
Our members share their experience
Hear from our members about former National Education Week and learn how professional development helps those in the insurance industry. Watch our video to learn more.