Empowering Insurance Careers
Join us for our annual celebration of education in the p&c insurance industry!
During National Education Month, February 1-29, find out how continuous learning builds on career growth—all the way to leadership. Join us throughout the month to discover how insurance education can be used as part of your onboarding program to ensure your new employees are set up for success.
Local institutes and chapters across Canada are hosting seminars, networking events and meet and greet opportunities that highlight insurance education and career development opportunities available.
At our events, you’ll be able to find out more about the Insurance Institute’s education programs that promote continuous learning, career growth and success, including:
• Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP)
• Advanced Chartered Professional (ACIP)
• Fellow Chartered Insurance Professional (FCIP)
• General Insurance Essentials (GIE)
• Certificate programs in Risk Management, Commercial Insurance and Managing General Agents (MGA)
• Licensing Education in every province
• Continuing education seminars and webinars
Find out what's happening in your local area:
Check with your local Institute or Chapter to find out about their National Education Month events.