Helping Insurance Professionals Grow
Join us for our annual celebration of education in the p&c insurance industry!
This National Education Month, February 1-28, we’re celebrating the resilience of students who have persevered through the long, difficult months of the pandemic to pursue their educational goals. Through our Student Strong campaign we have been talking to students and learning of their experiences. You can read their inspirational stories here.
Local institutes and chapters across Canada will be hosting virtual seminars, webinar events and competitions that highlight insurance education and the career development opportunities available. Join us to discover how insurance education can be used as part of your onboarding program to ensure your new employees are set up for success.
At our events, you’ll be able to find out more about the Insurance Institute’s education programs that promote continuous learning, career growth and success, including:
• Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP)
• Advanced CIP (ACIP)
• Fellow Chartered Insurance Professional (FCIP)
• General Insurance Essentials (GIE)
• Certificate programs in Risk Management, Commercial Insurance and Managing General Agents (MGA)
• Licensing Education in every province
• Continuing education seminars and webinars
Find out what's happening in your local area:
Check with your local Institute or Chapter to find out about their National Education Month events.