National Education Month is turning ten!
February 1 - 28, 2019
Our annual celebration of education in the p&c insurance industry is celebrating its tenth anniversary, and we’d love to have you join us.
During National Education Month, February 1-28, learn how insurance education can build on career growth—all the way to leadership. You’ll also learn how education can be used as part of your onboarding program to ensure new employees are set up for success.
Local institutes and chapters across Canada are hosting seminars, networking events and meet and greet opportunities that highlight insurance education and career development opportunities available.
At our events, you’ll be able to find out more about the Insurance Institute’s education programs that promote continuous learning, career growth and success, including:
• Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP)
• Advanced Chartered Professional (ACIP)
• Fellow Chartered Insurance Professional (FCIP)
• General Insurance Essentials (GIE)
• Risk Management and Commercial Insurance certificates
• Licensing Education
• Continuing education seminars and webinars
Also, check out “mycareer” -our online career management resource where you’ll find tools to support your employees in their insurance career and on-going professional development.
To find out what’s happening during National Education Month in your area, check out your local institute or chapter homepage.
Find out what's happening in your local area:
Check with your local Institute or Chapter to find out about their National Education Month events.
4 x $100 Gift cards to be won!
Like memes? Now’s your chance to make one! Create and submit a meme that describes the insurance industry, education or professionalism in our industry.
Prizes will be awarded to the top four meme submissions. See contest rules and regulations below for more details or email email@example.com with questions.
How to meme
1. Click: [ meme generator ]. You don’t need to sign up for anything!
2. Create your meme:
• Consider a theme: insurance industry, education, professionalism
• Keep it positive, light and tasteful! See contest rules and regulations for details
• Choose an image/s by searching the common ones available or even upload your own
• Add your text. If you’d like to, you can change the colour and size of the font, etc.
3. Check the box beside “Private” so you don’t have to register for an account
4. Click “Generate Meme”, and a window will pop up
5. Click “Download image” to save your meme to your computer
6. Email your meme to firstname.lastname@example.org
For contest info, download the Rules and Regulations [PDF].