Helping Insurance Professionals Grow
This National Education Month, February 1-28, we’re celebrating a ringing endorsement of the CIP program by graduates. A recent series of grad surveys show over *90% of graduates would recommend the CIP program to colleagues and friends. CIP graduates have also praised the program for exposing them to career options they didn’t know existed.
Other findings of the survey demonstrate that the CIP:
• Improves my pay (74%)
• Improves my confidence in my job (81%)
• Gives me a sense of pride in my career (87%)
• Increases the respect and trust of my clients (78%)
• Improves my career prospects in the P&C industry (87%)
• Helped me obtain a promotion (46%).
Check the links below to find out more about the Insurance Institute’s education programs that promote continuous learning, career growth and success:
• Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP)
• Advanced CIP (ACIP)
• Fellow Chartered Insurance Professional (FCIP)
• General Insurance Essentials (GIE)
• Certificate programs in Risk Management, Commercial Insurance and Managing General Agents (MGA)
• Licensing Education in every province
• Continuing education seminars and webinars
Find out what's happening in your local area:
Local institutes and chapters across Canada will be hosting a variety of activities that highlight insurance education and the career development opportunities available.
Check with your local Institute or Chapter to find out about their National Education Month events.
*Findings from our 2022 Insurance Institute CIP Graduate Survey